1. I picked up this vintage pink number at an estate sale last year. Left it hanging off a table at the farmer’s market a couple weeks ago. Went back last week, they remembered seeing it but didn’t know where it had gotten to. They searched the farm, found it, and remembered to bring it for me this week. Now it is raining and we are so happy together.
2. aloe in our garden
3. favorite pink heart plate and last season’s strawberries
4. at the Alameda Antiques Fair. we thought about going today but didn’t. GEAUX SAINTS!
5. pink pal found on the base
6. me at the first Maker Faire
7. my pretty pink parasol at a street fair in Oakland