THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. the perfect beige tank. i was kind of hoping J. would be wearing hers today, too, so we could be twinsies. but we did not coordinate.
2. beige lace top.
3. shorts. it is finally warm. i’m going to the beach in a moment.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT VERY BADLY AT THE MOMENT
THREE PEOPLE WHO YOU HOPE WILL DO THE MEME
THREE THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT
1. saw SUCKS AND THE CITY, TOO. man, that was bad. really, really bad. though Aidan is back to his hot, firmish self. boy, he gives me the good-kind-of-willies.
2. talked about SUCKS AND THE CITY over truffle fries and Cuban sandwiches with old and new friends.
3. danced a little bit.
THREE PEOPLE YOU LAST TALKED TO ON THE PHONE:
1. my friend who is in the hospital — good thoughts, people!
3. my daughter
THREE THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO DO TOMORROW:
1. Tim’s graduation party!
2. return the stupid census bag. because i quit today. HA.
3. I’d like to leave the third option open.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
2. fizzy lemonade
3. lemon mint slushie
THREE THINGS THAT MADE YOU SMILE TODAY:
1. quitting the stupid census.
2. Chad’s haircut. Millie at Millie’s in Alameda is just super and super-affordable. i love Chad. he is so handsome and enjoyable to look at. see?
3. my garden, which I did some work in while I was locked out of the house and waiting many hours for someone to come home and let me in yesterday.