Pink flower’s at Lily’s Café in Cambria, California. There is a whole little row of very cute shops there.
Tea tree lives down the street. they’re Australian natives but do wonderfully here in the Bay Area. So do the eucalyptus.
Abby declared it unofficial flower week. Post yours, leave a link in the comments, and pass it on.
1. I picked up this vintage pink number at an estate sale last year. Left it hanging off a table at the farmer’s market a couple weeks ago. Went back last week, they remembered seeing it but didn’t know where it had gotten to. They searched the farm, found it, and remembered to bring it for me this week. Now it is raining and we are so happy together.
2. aloe in our garden
3. favorite pink heart plate and last season’s strawberries
4. at the Alameda Antiques Fair. we thought about going today but didn’t. GEAUX SAINTS!
5. pink pal found on the base
6. me at the first Maker Faire
7. my pretty pink parasol at a street fair in Oakland
Yesterday was red for the end of Autumn Color Week.
I also have pink.
And one more from the Handcar Regatta Sunday — I got to pet a baby lemur and it is SO SOFT AND CUTE AND HAS RUBBERY LITTLE PALMS AND HOLDS YOUR FINGERS AND OMG OMG OMG OMG. The naturalist said it is illegal to own one in California but no judge would ever convict me.
And, in case you missed it, my whole photo set, which is filled with all manner of delightful costuming and artwork.